BlauAIR control system provides maximum reliability, easy operation and installation.
Control system is available in three versions:
- Control block in plastic casing, with external fan VFD and electric heater control.
- Control block in metal casing. Fan speed and triac electric heater controllers (if included) are installed inside the switchboard.
- Plug-and-play unit with all control elements pre-mounted inside the unit.
Plug-and-play unit: full electric wiring:
Additional option – full electric wiring includes:
- Installation of air damper actuators.
- Installation and adjustment of pressure switches in filter sections.
- Installation and adjustment of thermostats and sensors on water heating coils.
- Installation of rotary heat exchanger VFD.
- Installation of bypass damper actuators on plate heat exchangers.
- Mounting triac controls on electric heaters.
- Installation and adjustment of fan VFD.
- Installation and adjustment of all temperature and humidity sensors inside the unit.
- Installation of control block with programmable controller inside the unit, or routing all electric contacts into a single contact block for simple connection to external control block (depending on customers needs).
Plug-and-play option implies the possibility of shipment in separate blocks. In this case intermediate contact blocks are installed in places where blocks are joined.
Control block provides (depending on model) the following functions:
- Power supply of all the unit elements.
- Active overload protection.
- LED error signals and operations.
- Start and stop of the system.
- Water or electric heater management. The system comes with the necessary external and supply air sensors, water (glycol) heater frosting protection sensors, pump dry run protection relays, Heater overheating protection (safety and emergency thermostats).
- Pre-cooling of electric heaters, water coils pre-heating during cold season.
- Water cooling coil mixing valve or condenser unit block control.
- Smooth bypass valve control on plate heat exchanger (active frosting protection).
- Signal outputs for air dampers.
- Smooth rotary heat exchanger VFD control.
- Air filters clogging alarm.
- Fan VFD control. Soft starting and stopping, active motor overload protection.
- Demand controlled ventilation, by CO2, temperature, RH level etc..
- Daily and weekly schedule.
- Fire alarm.
- Integration into building management systems.