Air handling units for efficient supply and exhaust ventilation in flats, houses, cottages and other buildings.
Heat recovery minimises ventilation heat losses.Controllable air exchange for creating the best suitable indoor microclimate.Control of air exchange for creating comfortable indoor microclimate.Compatible with round Ø125 and 160 mm air ducts.
The casing is made of double-skinned polymer coated steel panels, internally filled with 30 mm mineral wool layer for heat and sound insulation.The hinged panel of the casing ensures easy access to the internals for cleaning and other maintenance operations.The spigots for connection to the air ducts are located at the top of the unit and are rubber sealed for airtight connection to the air ducts.
High-efficient external rotor EC motors and centrifugal impellers with forward curved blades are used for air supply and exhaust.EC motors have the best power consumption to air capacity ratio and meet the latest demands concerning energy saving and high-efficient ventilation.EC motors are featured with high performance, low noise level and totally controllable speed range.Dynamically balanced impellers.
The KOMFORT EC SB units are equipped with a 100% bypass for summer cooling ventilation mode.
KOMFORT EC S(B)200(-E) units have two integrated cassette G3 filters for air supply and air extract.KOMFORT EC S(B)250(-E) units have a G4 cassette supply air filter, a F7 cassette supply air filter for extra efficient filtration and a G4 extract air filter.
The KOMFORT S(SB)200(250) unit is equipped with a plate counterflow polysterene heat exchanger that recovers heat. The drain pan under the heat exchanger block of the KOMFORT S(SB)200(250) is used for condensate collection and drainage.The KOMFORT S(SB)200(250)-E unit is equipped with a plate enthalpy counter-flow heat exchanger made of enthalpic membrane that recovers heat and humidity.
Due to humidity recovery the enthalpy heat exchanger produces no condensate:
- The air flows are fully separated within the heat exchangers. Odours and contaminants contained in the extract air are not transferred to the supply air flow.
- Heat recovery is based on heat and/or humidity transfer through the plates of the heat exchanger. In the cold season supply air is heated in the heat exchanger by transferring the heat energy of warm and humid extract air to the cold fresh air. Heat recovery minimizes heat losses, which reduces heating costs.
- In summer the heat exchanger performs reverse and intake air is cooled in the heat exchanger by the cool extract air. This reduces load on air conditioners and saves electricity.
- The electronic freeze protection system is used to prevent the heat exchanger freezing in cold seasons. As a standard in case of freezing danger communicated by the exhaust temperature sensor the supply fan is stopped to let warm extract air warm up the heat exchanger. After that the supply fan is turned on and the unit reverts to the normal operation mode. In case of S11 control system the freeze protection may be activated either by means of turning the supply fan off or by means of activating the electric pre-heater (option).
|CONTROL AND AUTOMATION
KOMFORT EC S S11 / KOMFORT EC SB S11 units incorporate an integrated control system with the S11 wallmounted control panel with an LCD display.
KOMFORT EC S S14 / KOMFORT EC SB S14 units incorporate an integrated control system with the S14 wallmounted control panel with a LED indication. The units are equipped with the Type B USB Connector for advanced options setting in a special software.
The standard delivery set includes a 10 m cable for connection of the unit and the control panel.S11 automation functions:
- Activating/deactivating the unit.
- Setting required supply and extract fan speed for the unit air flow control. Each speed is individually adjusted during set-up.
- Bypass damper opening / closing for summer ventilation.
- Setting and maintaining room or duct air temperature.
- Timer turning on/off and timer operation adjustment.
- Setting day- and week-scheduled operation of the unit.
- Operation control on feedback from FS1 duct humidity sensor (available separately) or from the humidity sensor in the control panel.
- Filter clogging indication by motor meter.
- System shutdown on signal from a fire alarm panel.
- Controlling supply and exhaust air dampers (available separately).
- Alarm indication with an error code indication.
- Cooler control (to be ordered separately).
S14 automation functions:
- Activating/deactivating the unit.
- Air capacity control (selecting low, medium or high speed).
- Bypass damper opening/closing for summer ventilation.
- Alarm indication.
- Filter maintenance indication.
Extra functions of the S14 automation with the installed software:
- Fan speed control from 0 to 100 %. Each speed is individually adjusted for the supply and the exhaust fans.
- Operation control on feedback from FS2 duct humidity sensor or any other optionally connected sensor as CO2 sensor, IAQ sensor, etc. (not included in the delivery set).
- Unit operation setting according to external control unit (available as a specially ordered accessory).
- Temperature setting for freeze protection system activation.
- Control and operation adjustment of the filter maintenance timer.
- Error code indication.
- Remote control unit, bypass and humidity control.
- Software version upgrading.
The units are designed for wall mounting.The casing is versatile. The side of air ducts connection may be changed by turning the unit by 180° and reversing the front and the back panels.The mounting place must provide sufficient access for connection to drain system and condensate drainage using the 20x32 KIT SFK kit (available as a specially ordered accessory).