The event attracted the attention of leading European and American producers of climatic equipment as well as principal distributors and installers from the Caribbean, Central and South America.
Smoke extraction was among the top highlights of RefriAmеricas 2019. The event agenda included a number of specialist conferences, a host of interesting discussions focused on the selection of optimum ventilation equipment and its proper placement to protect the treated spaces from the effects of fire. These discussions stirred the interest of the visitors in the presented equipment for smoke extraction and ventilation systems of covered car parks:
- Axis-FP smoke extraction fan for continuous operation in general ventilation systems to provide smoke extraction and simultaneous hot air removal outside the treated room or building during a fire;
- Centro-Jet centrifugal jet fan and Axis-Jet axial jet fan for ventilation of underground and semi-open car parks to provide smoke extraction in case of a fire.
The organisers of RefriAmеricas also placed a special emphasis on energy-saving technology for household application. Climatic changes and growing energy prices are the key drivers behind the keen interest toward making buildings more energy efficient - also by means of ventilation improvements.
The energy-efficient ventilation solutions showcased by Blauberg included a recently launched new model – the FRESHBOX 100 ERV WiFi. This single-room supply and exhaust solution is designed for office or residential spaces. The special features of this model include Wi-Fi control and a wide range of functions. The air handling unit is equipped with an enthalpy heat recovery device which recycles the heat contained in the air as well as the moisture.
The company booth also featured another new arrival – KOMFORT EC S5B heat recovery air handling unit in a casing made from expanded polypropylene (EPP). This material ensures excellent air tightness, thermal and sound insulation contributing to a low weight of the unit. The heat recovery efficiency provided by the unit reaches 98 %.
Industrial and commercial ventilation solutions were represented by a comprehensive model range of axial, centrifugal and mixed-type fans - both duct and wall-mounted, and models in sound-insulated casings equipped with air filtration systems.
The domestic segment of the company range was represented by:
- new Smart Wi-Fi models with an extensive range of intelligent functions;
- Quatro designer fans with a variety of decorative finishes and low-noise Moon, Hi-Fi and Bavaria new models with stylish front panels;
- new Ceileo and Ceileo Compact slim and compact ceiling fans characterised with both low noise and power consumption.
Thank you for visiting our booth! Look forward to seeing you again!